What makes VA -88 better then any other product on the market?
– IT COMES WITH A GUARANTEE– Nothing else like it on the market– 25 B EXEMPT (100% non-toxic)– Kills Bed Bugs mechanically, with no known resistance– Twelve-month residual on textiles, cracks and crevices– Odorless and same staining properties as water– Long-term storage of up to 2 years– Proven results and documentation (MSDS and efficacy tests, both lab and field-testing)– Testimonials by professional Pest control experts– Hands-on personal training and training videos available– Easily sprayed by hotel staff using a generic clean pump sprayer– When product applied correctly, it: -Minimizes concerns of lawsuits -Minimize concerns of anyone on premises spreading infestation -Allows you to have PEACE OF MIND knowing your hotel is protected
Does VA -88 work on any other pests?
– YESS !!!!Cimi – Shield utilizes a revolutionary approach, the “mechanical kill,” which evaporates the waxy layer on Bed Bugs causing them to dehydrate and die. This means it works on morphologically similar pests such as German and American cockroaches, ants, fleas, ticks, silverfish, and carpet beetles.
What is 25 B Exempt and why is it so important?
– The minimum risk pesticides are a special class of pesticides that are not subject to federal registration requirements because their ingredients, both active and inert, are demonstrably safe for the intended use. Cimi-Shield was evaluated by the American Entomological Institute and proven to be 25 B exempt. It is Soybean Oil based and among the safest products in the pest control industry. It uses all natural ingredients and is harmless to both children and pets.
Where do Bed Bugs Hide?
– Bed Bugs can hide anywhere! Most people believe they are only on the Mattress’. To solve this we have created a spray that can be applied to almost all surfaces to protect your entire room. The only way to guarantee you will never get Bed Bugs is to spray the cracks, crevices, and corners in addition to the area you sleep.
Are people really changing their habits because of Bed Bugs?
YES !! Many survey respondents admit to altering their behavior in and outside the home in response to recent reports about Bed Bugs!
– 22 percent have started checking their beds, furniture, clothes and rugs for evidence of bed bugs on a regular basis.– 21 percent have started washing their clothes and bed linens in extremely hot water and drying them on super-high heat in an attempt to kill bugs that may or may not be there.– 16 percent are avoiding establishments because they’re afraid of picking up bed bugs and bringing them home.– 13 percent have stopped traveling to hotels or cities with known bed bug problems.– 12 percent are avoiding people they know who have had a bed bug problem.“Clearly, people are getting concerned about potential bed bug infestations …. As we enter the holiday travel, shopping and entertainment season, it will be interesting to see how hotels, stores, theaters and other establishments are coping with a potential downturn in business.” While 11 percent of those surveyed said bed bugs are “almost impossible to get rid of,” many of the respondents said they would be likely to try a variety of methods – some more extreme than others – to stave off an infestation:– 52 percent would buy mattress wraps that protect against bed bugs.– 35 percent would hire a professional to take care of the problem, no matter what the cost.– 27 percent would blast their home with super-high heat to kill any bed bugs that might be lurking.– 18 percent would cover all their upholstered furniture with plastic slip covers.– 13 percent would even go so far as to get a bed bug-sniffing dog to warn them at the first sign of infestation.Source: http://www.infectioncontroltoday.com/news/2010/11/1-in-10-americans-touched-by-bed-bug-problem.aspx